Kingsmark ADOPTION AGREEMENT
All Kingsmark kittens and cats come with an adoption agreement that states the following:
- 1. This cat will be kept indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
- 2. Under no circumstances will this cat be sold, leased or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
- 3. The purchaser must notify Kingsmark if they can not keep the cat and allow Kingsmark the opportunity to purchase the cat back for the original price of the cat.
- 4. No cash refund except as stated under our Health Guarantee.
- 5. If this cat is found to be neglected or mistreated, the purchaser will surrender the cat to Kingsmark, unconditionally.
- 6. If purchased as a pet, the purchaser agrees to neuter this cat within 3 months of the purchase and agrees and guarantees that this cat will not be used for breeding.
- 7. If purchased as breeder or show cat, the purchaser agrees to neuter this cat after its breeding and show career are over. This cat cannot be sold, traded or given away unless altered.
This cat is guaranteed to be of sound health upon the date of purchase. It is guaranteed for a period of 4 days from the time of purchase if vet-checked within that time. It is recommended that the cat be quarantined during this time. If it is found to be medically deficient by a veterinarian within 4 days, it must be reported to Kingsmark immediately. If returned, it will be replaced with another cat of equal value or the full purchase price will be refunded. The purchaser may also return the cat within 7 days of the date of purchase and receive a full refund if the cat has been certified healthy within 48 hours by a veterinarian and if it has not been exposed to another cat which has not been currently tested free of FeLV and FIV. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide immediate veterinary care to this cat if it shows signs of illness or injury. Failure to do so will render any guarantee null & void. If the cat dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment, the purchase price will be refunded only if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death as being disease or congenital defect. Trauma, abuse or neglect will void this guarantee.
Return to Available Cats & KittensKingsmark Bengal & Serengeti Cats
Call: 520-616-4649 E-mail: KSerengeti@aol.com